Ways to Give
There are many ways to donate and you can:
- Make a gift of cash, securities or property
- Provide for a bequest in your will
- Transfer or take out a donation of life insurance
- Set up a planned donation, such as a charitable reminder donation trust
- Turnover an existing fund, charitable trust or endowment
- Donations may also be made in memory of a loved one
Establishing a Fund
When you decide to establish your own fund or support one of the Foundation’s existing funds, you will join other people who have a desire to make an ongoing difference in the community.
Your gift will give year after year because your donation is invested as a permanent endowment fund and is managed professionally by a knowledgeable team of community leaders and investment advisors.
It is simple to set up a fund or make a donation. There are many different ways to do this, some that provide significant tax benefits. We will work with you and your lawyer, accountant, life insurance agent or financial planner to find the approach that works best for you.