Grant Application Form – Online
IMPORTANT: Before Your Start
Before you begin filling out this online application, we recommend that you review all the questions below to ensure you have all the data required to complete the form. Additionally, you will need to submit (upload) PDF or Microsoft Word documents containing the following information. Please ensure these documents are ready, and are in the required format.
- The most current audited or reviewed financial statement
- The total revenue and expense budget for the current year
- The budget for the proposed project
- A list of the current board members and their contact information
Also, you have the option to either enter the project description in the form below OR to upload a separate PDF or Microsoft Word file containing the project description.
Completing the Form
The application form should normally be completed in one session. However, it is possible to SAVE your form entries and return to the form later to complete it and submit it. A “Save and Continue Later” button can be found at the bottom of the form. If you choose this option, you will be provided with a link that you must use to return to the form at a later date. You can also have this link emailed to you for easy reference.
NOTES / DISCLAIMERS
- Disclaimer: RACF is not responsible for electronic applications not received.
- Completed application and required supporting documentation must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on September 30th.
- For more information contact any of the Board of Directors or by emailing the RACF at email@example.com.
- Any personal information requested on this application will only be used to assist with the assessment of your grant application.